The Skills Acquisition Program is a planned training program for players aged 8 to 12 run by appropriately qualified coaches focusing on the four core skills as outlined in the Football Australia National Curriculum.
The session focuses are:
- 1v1 – How to take on and beat a player whether attacking or defending in varying situations.
- First Touch – Controlling the ball with all legal parts of the body and understanding how a good first touch can set you up for that next play or help you get out of danger.
- Running with the Ball – Learning how to dribble and control the ball in open and confined spaces.
- Striking the Ball – All forms of kicking whether it be short passing, long passing, shooting or crossing.
- Term details and registration form can be found by following the link.
Please note for those players already playing with Launceston City Devils, when registering, the adidas shorts and socks are the same ones our players already wear.
If you have trouble filling out the form please contact us by following the link or email – email@example.com