Terms & Conditions
LAUNCESTON CITY FC INC ONLINE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your use of and access to the Launceston City website constitutes your agreement to the Terms and Conditions. Launceston City FC Inc reserves the right to amend, update or change the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice and you should periodically refer to them. Launceston City FC Inc may also offer other services that are governed by different terms and conditions. In such cases the other terms and conditions will be posted on the relevant site to which they apply. For the avoidance of doubt, these Terms and Conditions equally apply to the use of Launceston City FC Inc websites (including access to Content) by wireless means, including mobile telephone and other devices in use now or in the future.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY IN CONTENT ON LAUNCESTON CITY FC INC WEBSITES
The content of the Launceston City FC Inc websites (including copyright works, text, material, software, images, graphics, advertisements, databases, sound recordings, cinematograph films, animation, downloads, e-cards, streaming audio, and streaming video) (together, “content”) is copyright © Launceston City FC Inc and/or its licensors. All Rights Reserved.
You must not modify, adapt, copy, reproduce, decompile, communicate, transmit, make available, broadcast, perform, store, republish, print, commercialise, frame, upload or otherwise distribute the content in any way except as expressly permitted on the Launceston City FC Inc websites. Provided that you keep all content intact and in the same form as made available by Launceston City FC Inc on the Launceston City websites, you may, using an industry-standard web browser, temporarily download and view the content for your personal, non-commercial use but only while browsing the Launceston City websites. Otherwise, no part of the content of this site may be reproduced in any form without the written consent of Launceston City FC Inc. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by Launceston City FC Inc.
The content has been carefully compiled from sources believed to be reliable, but all content is provided on the basis that Launceston City FC Inc does not warrant or guarantee and accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness from time to time of any content for any purpose. Subject to any statutory provisions which may not be excluded by law, Launceston City FC Inc will not be held liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from any action arising in connection with the use of any content or its publication, including any action for copyright infringement, trademark infringement or defamation.
LOGOS & BRAND MATERIAL
You agree that all of Launceston City FC Inc name, logos, and brand features, are the property of Launceston City FC Inc. Without Launceston City FC Inc prior permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner.
USER LICENCE AND CONSENT
By submitting, posting or placing any information or other material on the Launceston City FC Inc website (together, material) or accessing the Launceston City FC Inc website, you grant to Launceston City FC Inc a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, irrevocable, unrestricted, worldwide licence to do the following in respect of the material:
• use, copy, reproduce, adapt, communicate, transmit, broadcast make available, publish, print, publicly perform or display; and
• sublicense to any person the unrestricted right to exercise any of these rights.
You warrant that the material and its use does not infringe any copyright, trade mark, patent, design, privacy, confidentiality or any right of any party or any law. You indemnify Launceston City FC Inc and any of its assignees or licensees from any claim, liability, loss or damage arising in respect of your breach or alleged breach of this warranty. You will procure that any author of material, unconditionally and irrevocably, to the fullest extent permitted by law (i) waives in favour of Launceston City FC Inc and its licensees and their assigns all of the author’s moral rights; and (ii) consents to any and all acts or omissions of Launceston City FC Inc and its licensees and their assigns which would, but for this consent, infringe any of the author’s moral rights, in relation to all forms of works and other copyright subject matter (both existing and future) howsoever arising anywhere in the world in connection with the material and its use.
Where the law requires Launceston City FC Inc and its licensees and their assigns to specify acts or omissions (or specified classes or types of acts or omissions) to which the author consents, you will procure the author’s consent to the following with respect to the material: (a) alteration of size, colour and shape; (b) editing and adaptation, including use with other materials and the overlay or superimposition of other materials; (c) digitisation, including communication to the public; and (d) non-attribution of the author.
USE OF LAUNCESTON CITY FC INC WEBSITES
You are responsible for obtaining access to the Launceston City FC Inc website. In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the Launceston City FC Inc websites. You also understand and agree that the Launceston City FC Inc website may include advertisements and that these advertisements are necessary for Launceston City FC Inc website to provide the websites.
The Launceston City FC Inc website may contain one or more bulletin board, chat forum, comment section or other communication facility (Forum). By using and accessing the Launceston City FC Inc website or a Forum, you agree that you will not do any of the following:
• post, communicate or transmit any unlawful, criminal, threatening, abusive, defamatory, libellous, contemptuous, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent material;
• post, communicate or transmit material which violates or infringes the rights of any other person or party or infringes any law;
• inhibit or restrict any other user from using the Launceston City FC Inc website;
• interfere with the computer systems which support the Launceston City FC Inc website; overload a service; engage in a denial-of-service attack; or attempt to disable a host;
• post, communicate or transmit any file which contains viruses, worms, “Trojan horses” or any other harmful, contaminating or destructive features;
• access or attempt to access information resources you are not authorised to use;
• impersonate or falsely represent your association with any person or organisation;
• attempt to modify, adapt, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of a Launceston City FC Inc website, including the use of automated tools;
• post, communicate or transmit or use any material of any kind for commercial purposes, or which contains any promotional material or advertising;
• delete, circumvent or alter any author attribution, legal notices, rights management information or technological protection measures; or
• post, download or communicate any file or material posted by another user of a
Launceston City FC Inc website if you know, or reasonably ought to know, that the file or material cannot legally be downloaded or communicated in that manner.
You acknowledge that Launceston City FC Inc may or may not pre-screen material, but that Launceston City FC Inc and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or remove any material that is available via the Launceston City FC Inc websites. It is your sole responsibility to be aware of the lawfulness of the material. You acknowledge that all Forum communications are public and not private communications.
Launceston City FC Inc reserves the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authority in any jurisdiction in respect of any lawful direction or request to disclose the identity or other information in respect of anyone (including you) posting material which violate or allegedly violate any law. You agree and acknowledge that:
• Launceston City FC Inc is not responsible for any content or material in any Forum (including, without limitation, any information, comments and/or advice of any individual or party referred to as a guest or expert whose statements on a Forum are their own);
• Launceston City FC Inc does not authorise or endorse the comments or material of users of a Launceston City FC Inc websites or Forum.
• Launceston City FC Inc may use your personal information that is collected on a
Complaints and comments regarding potentially prohibited material on a Forum should be submitted via our e-mail.
MODIFICATIONS TO LAUNCESTON CITY FC INC WEBSITES
Launceston City FC Inc reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Launceston City FC Inc websites (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Launceston City FC Inc shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Launceston City FC Inc websites (or any part thereof).
LINKING TO LAUNCESTON CITY FC INC WEBSITES
You must not link to any Launceston City FC Inc websites without first obtaining the prior written consent of Launceston City FC Inc and such consent must be signed by the Launceston City FC Inc Board to be valid.
Launceston City FC Inc websites may contain links or references to Internet websites operated by third parties (third-party websites). Launceston City FC Inc provides these links as a courtesy, and this should not be interpreted in any way as an endorsement of any third-party site.
Third-party websites are not under the control of Launceston City FC Inc and Launceston City FC Inc is not responsible for the content of any third-party site. Launceston City FC Inc makes no representations or warranties and accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, content, or use of the information accessible from third-party websites.
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Launceston City FC Inc websites, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that Launceston City FC Inc shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Launceston City FC Inc websites.
These Terms and Conditions are effective until terminated by Launceston City FC Inc and Launceston City FC Inc may terminate this agreement and/or your access or membership to the Launceston City FC Inc websites at any time without prior notice to you.
If Launceston City FC Inc terminates your access to the Launceston City FC Inc websites, you are no longer authorised to access the Launceston City FC Inc websites, however, all restrictions imposed on you, licences granted by you and all Launceston City FC Inc disclaimers and limitations of liability contained in the Terms and Conditions will survive termination.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Launceston City FC Inc does not exclude any rights and remedies in respect of goods or services under the Australian Consumer Law which cannot be excluded, restricted, or modified. However, Launceston City FC Inc does exclude all other rights, remedies, conditions, and warranties in respect of goods, services and the Launceston City FC Inc websites arising under custom, law or statute which may be excluded. To the fullest extent permitted by law:
• Launceston City FC Inc makes no warranties, either express or implied, regarding the Launceston City FC Inc websites, the content or any goods or services including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Launceston City FC Inc does not warrant that your access to the Launceston City FC Inc websites, the delivery of the Launceston City FC Inc websites or the content shall be free from errors, defects, bugs or viruses, uninterrupted, or reparable if damaged or impaired.
• Launceston City FC Inc will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive and/or consequential damages, loss of profits and/or income, loss of data, loss of use, claims of third parties, or other losses of any kind which result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access, any Launceston City FC Inc websites or any content, or any product or service, even if Launceston City FC Inc has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses.
• Launceston City FC Inc liabilities in respect of any product or service purchased from a Launceston City FC Inc websites is limited to the less of (i) the replacement of any product or service purchased; and (ii) the purchase price paid by you to Launceston City FC Inc for that product or service.
• Launceston City FC Inc is not liable to you or anyone else in respect of any interference with or damage to your computer system or any other device which occurs in connection with your use of a Launceston City FC Inc websites or a third-party website.
You indemnify Launceston City FC Inc, its licensees and/or assignees in respect of any claims, loss, damage, or costs (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) arising from or in connection with any breach or alleged breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or any other legal obligation.
Launceston City FC Inc failure to exercise or enforce any one or more of its rights under these Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of its rights.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions are or become illegal, invalid, or unenforceable in any relevant jurisdiction, the legality, validity, or enforceability of the remainder of these Terms and Conditions will not be affected and these Terms and Conditions will be read as if the part had been deleted in that jurisdiction only.
Launceston City FC Inc may assign its rights in whole or in part to any person in Launceston City FC Inc absolute discretion.
These Terms and Conditions will be governed and interpreted in accordance with laws of the State of Tasmania, Australia and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State.
CONTACTING THE WEBSITE
If you have any questions not addressed on this page, please send us an e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org